As quickly as conversational AI, chat bots and machine learning have created a tsunami of new tools for increasing customer engagement, one fact doesn’t change: “The truth is, what makes a brand powerful is the emotional involvement of customers.” These words, by Ogilvy Chairman Emeritus Charlotte Beers, describe the core of what CXW/Design is all about. Leveraging our CX Workout software and AI-powered research tools, CX/Design can drastically reduce the time it takes to uncover the “moments that matter” through both digital and human intervention.
The truth is, what makes a brand powerful is the emotional involvement of customers.
Chairman Emeritus, Ogilvy
Can you imagine having a conversation with 300 customers at the same time? Stop imagining—we do it all the time. Such is the power of CX Workout’s AI-powered Quantitative Focus Groups. Achieve quantitative insights from qualitative methods—in an hour or less!
Where do you stand on delivering a truly branded customer experience? To find out, assign a value to each of the following five statements below. After you submit your responses, we'll show you your total score and recommend next steps
1. Moments of Truth: We have a clear understanding of the Moments of Truth that truly matter in the experience to help us target customers, drive retention and advocacy, and increase spending.
2. Standards: Service standards that ensure we consistently exceed customer expectations at each Moment of Truth are defined, measured and proactively managed to ensure we never fall out of standard.
3. Behaviors: We have clearly defined the frontline employee behaviors required to consistently exceed customer expectations.
4. Digital: We embed digital experiences that add significant value to our target customers.
5. Data: We leverage structured and unstructured data generated by the experience to provide customers with greater personalization and value over time.