FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BOSTON, MA. (December 12, 2018) – CX Workout, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Service Profit Chain Institute is pleased to announce the release of version 1.42 of its CX Workout software platform.
“This release includes some exciting new features that our clients’ and advisors have been working with us on over the past several weeks,” remarked Joe Wheeler CX Workout’s President and CEO.
Some highlights include:
- The Partner Admin role which allows our partners to create and manage their own client accounts.
- A full Persona feature to assign actions to various well defined customer persona segments.
- A redesigned printable map option that includes images taken right from your customer experience journey map.
- A powerful new experience curve type and accompanying priority matrix.
- New experience curve charts that can be viewed across actions, touchpoints, or stages.
- New accounts fully populated with interactive demo data.
- Internal performance surveys that enable team members to rapidly input performance data without building any missions.
- New icons for Thinking / Feeling / Doing and for the new customer Experience Index indicator.
- Many other minor improvements.
About CX Workout
CX Workout is a full service CX design/consulting firm and a subsidiary of the Service Profit Chain Institute. The Service Profit Chain Institute was founded in 2005 by Joe Wheeler and Professors James Heskett and W. Earl Sasser of the Harvard Business School. Its mission is to help clients succeed by connecting the links between employees, customers and profits. www.cxworkout.com.