Joe Wheeler, President and CEO: Joe Wheeler is the President and CEO of CX Workout, a Boston-based CX design/consulting firm dedicated to helping clients accelerate customer-driven, digital transformation. Prior to launching CX Workout, Mr. Wheeler was the Executive Director of its parent company, The Service Profit Chain Institute. While acting as Executive Vice President with The Forum Corporation in 2002, he co-authored a best-selling book on the subject: Managing the Customer Experience – Turning Customers into Advocates (FT Prentice-Hall 2002). In 2008, together with Professors Heskett and Sasser, Mr. Wheeler co-authored a new book: The Ownership Quotient, Putting the Service Profit Chain to Work for Unbeatable Competitive Advantage (HBS Press Dec 2008). He completed his Master’s in Business Administration at the Edinburgh Business School.
Laura Gallant, Director of Operations and Finance: Laura Gallant has over 20 years of experience in the Financial and Software Industries, most recently as Vice President of Human Resources, Solcorp (a division of EDS), and prior to that as leader of Sun Life Financial’s Quality Service department. Ms. Gallant holds a Bachelor of Commerce with Honors and MBA from Dalhousie University in Canada. She is also a designated Fellow of the Institute of Canadian Banker’s (FICB) and a certified HRP with the Personnel Association in Canada.
Alexander Doak, Director of Customer Success: As CX Workout’s Customer Success Director, Alexander Doak provides customer and technical support to our clients and partners. An expert in developing online knowledge bases, he joined CX Workout after holding positions in several SaaS-based software firms, including Time Doctor and Staff.com.
Naveen Wijeratne, Development Team Leader: Naveen Wijeratne is our Software Technical Leader. He has seven years of experience in developing Software Platforms focusing on areas such as micro services, domain driven design, enterprise integrations, mobile application development and online payments.
Principal Associates: More than 24 senior consultants, facilitators, process improvement experts and project managers located from San Francisco to Singapore.
CX Workout Network Consultants: CX Workout has partnered with these leading consultants to provide expert services to support the application of the software platform:
- Annette Franz of CX Journey: Annette Franz is CEO of CX Journey Inc., a boutique consulting firm that specializes in helping clients ground and frame their customer experience strategies in/via customer understanding. Her passion lies in teaching companies about customer experience and helping them understand the importance of the employee experience in relation to fostering a great customer experience.
- Andrea Memenas of Lightswitch: As founder and Chief Experience Officer at Lightswitch, Andrea Memenas helps clients build their brand and bottom line by turning customers into raving fans. With over 14 years of customer experience work, she is a pioneer in the field, assisting both B2C and B2B companies to identify, design and operationalize strategies for customer-centric change.
- Jeannie Walters of 360Connext: Jeannie Walters is the founder and Chief Customer Experience Investigator™ of 360Connext, a global consulting firm that specializes in evaluating and improving the customer journey. Ms. Walters is a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP), a CX Expert Panel member with the Customer Experience Professionals Association, a National Speakers Association Professional Member and a TEDx speaker. She also co-hosts Crack the Customer Code, a top-rated customer experience and customer service podcast.
- Mike Wittenstein of StoryMiners: Mike Wittenstein is the founder of StoryMiners, one of the world’s first experience design agencies. With more than 500 projects in over two dozen countries, StoryMiners helps brands connect with their customers—primarily through experience design, journey mapping, cultural architecture and capability building.
- Steven Carleton of CustomerMatters: Steven Carleton has spent the last 15+ years in Silicon Valley, building and leading teams at eBay, Apple, Genentech, and Sun Microsystems. Prior to his corporate career, he ran flight operations and flew rescue helicopters for the US Coast Guard in the Pacific. Although he has deep experience in the operational excellence domain and loves that work, his passion is Customer Experience (CX).